Tuesday 1 May 2012

Surrounded by friends is nice

I'll just go on from the previous post, as there are enough keywords to fill this one as well, and then I'll just start over, although there is only one article left. I might stuff all of them in the last one, we'll see. I mean, this is more complex than most stuffed articles you might ever find on a website, as most of the people that write articles online are incredibly dumb. I don't even know why people are allowed to write that much, really. I mean, servers can take it, that's fine, but the brains that accidentally stumble upon all the imbecility don't have terabytes of storage and fast enough memory to go through everything- they'll get stuck at some point in the grind and debris of online publishing. I mean, I'm trying an honest way out and write this stuff while stuffing keywords here and there, but most people are not even doing that.

Really, they could at least give it a try. Machines won't care about this article, but some 14 year old getting here while searching something else, probably, won't find anything of value in the foolishness of online content. Purtain's pride coupon won't destroy your brain, but all the garbage around it might. Articles should be nicer, even if they're not meant to have the quality of a proper magazine article. You can say decent stuff in here as well, you don't have to go and just fill it up with random words. Just write something that won't offend someone's minimal intelligence and don't consider the people reading the articles to be sheep; they're actually people that might want to read something engaging in those seconds they spend on your website or blog.

Xtend life coupon fits here quite well, although I don't really know what it refers to. Truth be told, I think I'd be more interested in what I'm writing if I would know something about the topics all together, but that rarely happens in this business. If you can call it a business. I bet most people don't do this for more than a couple of months and probably I won't do it either, that's for sure. But for the time you're doing it, you might as well put some heart in it. Of course, not that much, but every action you make values something, as it consumes your energy, your very being. Duty free is the last one I'm putting in and after that I'll probably go to bed, cause it's quite late right now. And there are some people around me quite loud so I can't really write anymore, really. It's tiresome and I'm also very hungry, I'll have to go and eat something, although at this late hour it's not quite healthy. But who lives healthy these days, right? Maybe the people buying the minerals linked to these articles, maybe they're actually living healthy lives. Would be great for them to do so.

But I'm not very healthy lately, well I have some longstanding health issues, but not very big, I couldn't complain that much, to be honest. I'm still young and have many years ahead, so I should be happy, I guess. Well, I'm off, but I still have to write a sentence or two in order to fulfill the minimal number of words condition. Thanks for reading and try to find good content when you go online.


Tags: iherb coupons, cigs4you coupon, xtend life

No comments:

Post a Comment